Electronic Product Catalogue for Retailers & Distributors
- Retailers & Distributors
- EDI Network Connectivity (VAN)
- Electronic Product Catalogue
- Vendor Communications & Compliance
It is indeed a pleasure to work with InterTrade; Customer Service is amazing and the people are very professional and kind, taking all the necessary time to ensure that all questions are answered.
Mademoiselle Charlotte Inc.
InterTrade has consistently exceeded our expectations in every aspect of their service... They have become a key partner in Simplot’s logistics optimization strategy. InterTrade ranks #1 amongst our 80 IT service providers.
CIO of J.R. Simplot
WOW! The ecCatalogue web interface is so much cleaner, easier to use, and pleasing to the eyes. Partner access management is also a breeze - with a click or two I'm able to grant a partner full or partial access to our catalog. I now prefer using ecCatalogue over the competitor's site because of its simplicity.
EDI Administrator, Seattle Pacific Industries Inc.
InterTrade has responded to our needs in an efficient and professional way. We have grown our EDI footprint since choosing InterTrade as our EDI provider, and have received invaluable advice in our continuing onboarding efforts. Both my project managers and Support team are easy to work with and solve any issues in a very timely manner. I would absolutely recommend InterTrade as they make the EDI process easy from the word ‘go’.
InterTrade is a true business partner. They have been facilitating EDI communications between Ultima Foods and our trading partners for several years now. Offering a complete EDI solution, they have been able to listen to our needs and always provide a high level of responsiveness, quality and speed of execution.
I was expecting your ecView portal to be difficult but was pleasantly surprised. Simple, quick, easy to learn and use.
Commercial Timesharing, Inc.
Following our organizational changes, InterTrade showed collaboration and flexibility and immediately presented us with a perfect solution for our new business model.
IT Manager, Groupe Marcelle
Not a buyer?Learn more about vendor specific solutions.
Imagine having one, single, online repository containing all of your suppliers’ product information that you can view, sort, filter, search and make purchasing decisions from? Look no further!
InterTrade’s electronic product catalogue can store product data from all of your suppliers in a user-friendly, time-saving, cloud-based environment. Whether you have one or one thousand suppliers, our catalogue lets you synchronize information in style, using the latest technology and the friendliest interface available. All you have to do is invite your vendors to use the catalogue and InterTrade will take care of the rest.
Benefits you can count on:
- FAST: Effective Searches, Customized Results
- EASY: Intuitive Navigation, Personalized Views
- COLLABORATIVE: Maximize Your Partner Reach
How does it work?
- Retailers invite/mandate suppliers to use InterTrade’s electronic product catalogue or simply supply InterTrade with a list of vendors that we will contact for you
- InterTrade will communicate the simple on-boarding steps to suppliers, directing them to an easy online registration site
- InterTrade will take care of all communication and technical details of suppliers’ registration to the catalogue and will provide user guides for added support
- Suppliers will upload their product data (style, color, size, price, etc) in one of 3 ways:
- EDI document (832)
- Excel spreadsheets
- Direct key-in using a web browser
- Retailers can use their suppliers’ latest product data at any time to make purchasing decision for their business.
Complete Data Synchronization and Image Sharing
Retailers are requesting more item information as well as product images from suppliers, and with good reason! The more data shared electronically, the more efficient and cost-effective the supply chain process. Furthermore, consumers are more likely to purchase a product online if they have comprehensive details about it.
InterTrade's ecCatalogue can accept over 500 different product attributes for full support of the new GS1 Guidelines for Product Images and Extended Attributes.
NEW! We can host product images FREE OF CHARGE for up to 5GB!
- That means free storage for about 2,500 images (at 2 MB/image)
- If stored at the style level, with multiple GTINs per style, this covers images for tens of thousands of GTINs on ecCatalogue for free!
- If you have more than 5GB worth of product images, additional storage on ecCatalogue is only $1 per GB.
Most Retailers require the use of the National Retail Federation (NRF) Color & Size Codes as part of your product information. The use of NRF codes allows for industry standardization leading to increased clarity and reduced errors.
NRF Color & Size Codes may be accessed directly though the ecCatalogue platform by all registered users. ecCatalogue users may subscribe to the NRF Color & Size Codes Online service from their catalogue. NRF fees apply.
For more information on the ecCatalogue solution, see the ecCatalogue Infosheet.